What is a holistic nutritionist?
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist it is their role to support dietary and lifestyle changes you can embrace. Registered Holistic Nutritionists (RHNs) are professionals trained in natural nutrition and complementary therapies, whose principal function is to educate individuals or groups about the benefits and health impact of optimal nutrition. The word “Holistic” means looking at the body as a whole, rather than just the symptoms and working on improving specific areas of your body at the functional level.
Karen can provide dietary and lifestyle recommendations to support the following:
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Inflammatory conditions
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free or dairy-free diets
- Peri-menopause and menopause
- High cholesterol
- Digestive issues
You can also book a consultation to discuss:
- Proper meal planning
- How to navigate the grocery store
- Healthy cooking and baking techniques
- Managing picky eaters
- Cleaning out your pantry/fridge