We offer a range of services to help you achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need, or what it costs? We can explain what services are right for you and tell you more about our fees. Get in touch below.
Osteopathy is a non-invasive, safe and effective hands-on therapeutic discipline. It is a complete system of assessment, treatment and integration of all the body’s systems and tissues. Osteopathy is based on a detailed study of human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics.
Naturopathy is based on the belief that the body can heal itself. It aims to improve health, prevent disease, and treat illness through the use of organic foods and exercise; a healthy, balanced lifestyle; and the use of treatments from other areas of complementary medicine. (These treatments include ayurveda, homeopathy, and herbal therapies.)
Physiotherapists in Canada work with clients of all ages and with a wide range of health conditions.
Whether it’s pain management and rehabilitation from an acute injury like a sprained ankle, or management of chronic conditions such as diabetes or heart disease, physiotherapy can help Opens in a new window.
Massage therapy consists primarily of hands-on manipulation of the soft tissues of the body, specifically, the muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints for the purpose of optimizing health.
- Your Initial Visit (90 min) – $300
- Your 2nd visit (1 hour and 15 minutes) – $225
- Subsequent visits (45 minute) – $150
- Phone consultations/Skype
- Acupuncture/Cupping Session (45 minutes) – $120
- Initial Consultation (55 min) – 150$
- Follow-up Consultation (40 min) – 130 $
- Follow-up Consultation (25 min) – 85$
- Kids Initial & Follow-up (40 min) – 120$
- Kids Follow-up (25 min) – 75$
- Initial Consultation (60 min) – 120$
- Follow-up Consultation (60 min) – 120$
- Follow-up Consultation (45 min) – 100$
- Follow-up Consultation (30 min) – 80$
- 30 min massage – 85$ + HST
- 45 min massage – 100$ + HST
- 60 min massage – 115$ + HST
- 90 min massage – 145$ + HST